Thursday, November 5, 2009

Switzerland Exchange

This was the Switzerland Exchange that took place from October 14-23.



Reflection on Project: 
When I was making this video, I had a really fun time! I got to relive the memories of the Swiss Exchange. Some things that I found really easy in this video was adding the pictures and all the transitions to the slides. I loved being able to make this presentation all about me and the new friends I have made. I got to use my style and present the exchange in the way that I wanted to. Some things that I found difficult was adding a song to this presentation. It was a song by Taylor Swift and it was hard to find a song that didn't have a voice on it. Then, I figured out that I could use garage band to take out the voice, which was kind of fun but really confusing at the same time. Overall I really enjoyed this project and I loved making this video about a really great experience I have had this year. 

Check out my Rubric!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss this so much! This was a really nice presentation. They should make one for us when we go to Switzerland, haha. Great job!

    P.S. Dylan was definitely faking it for the food, haha.

    Score: 32/40

    ReplyDelete